Lomi-Lomi Hawaiian (Kahuna) Massage is a primordial Hawaiian art of bodywork. This type of massage is profoundly moving and healing. It brings the bliss of love and life into your mind, body, and spirit and restores you to optimal health.
Subjects included with in the course:
- Introduction to Lomi-Lomi Massage
- The 4 Elements
- Hawaiian Meditation
- Lomi-Lomi Massage Therapy
- Massage Techniques
Exit level outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Perform a massage treatment
- Have the necessary knowledge pertaining to work ethics and professionalism
Entry level requirements:
- Grade 10
- Although you should be able to complete this course in 3 months, open learning gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace within a 1 year period. As part of this course you must attend 18 practical class hours at the college.
- 25 massage case-studies
- Final theoretical and practical exam