Natural Therapists recognize that if you provide the body with the right conditions, it will heal itself. This course is designed to help you do just that. This course is a must for anyone who is seriously interested in their personal health, or that of other people.
Subjects included with in the course:
- An introduction to Nutrition and The Five Basic Factors
- Major Health Considerations and Genetic Inheritance
- What Constitutes a good diet and The Average requirements for nutritional health
- The Digestive System and Digestive Disorders
- Vitamins and Minerals and their various uses
Exit level outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Have the Theoretical knowledge and understanding of Nutrition.
Entry level requirements:
- Grade 10
- This certification is only available as a correspondence course. Although you should be able to complete this course in 3 months, open learning gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace within a 1 year period.
- Completed assignments
- Final written exam