This is an excellent and very comprehensive Business & Marketing course. It is slanted towards the needs of small businesses and the Complementary Health Practitioner in particular. However, there is also much of general interest as well.
Subjects included with in the course:
- Personal Development and High
- Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Effective Communication Skills
- Techniques to Increase Profits
- Project Management and Human Resources
- Customers and Clients
Exit level outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Have all the necessary knowledge to manage and maintain a small business venture.
Entry level requirements:
- Grade 10
- This certification is only available as a correspondence course. Although you should be able to complete this course in 3 months, open learning gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace within a 1 year eriod.
- Completed assignments
- Final written exam